Note: this works only in Newscoop 3.5.0 and later versions.
Maps require jQuery : In order to use display maps you must include jQuery in the header of your document, with a link like this:
The location multimedia object is usually initialized inside an Article Location object. It is not initialized at the beginning of the template and cannot be initialized by other Newscoop functions. The location multimedia object has the following properties:
- src: the media URL (for images), identifier (for YouTube, Vimeo videos), or file name (for flash, flv videos)
- type: can be "image" or "video"
- spec: for video type it can return the following: "youtube", "vimeo", "flash", "flv"; for image the empty string
- width: integer specifying the media frame width in pixels; the media is resized to this width (if non-zero)
- height: integer specifying the media frame height in pixels; the media is resized to this height (if non-zero)