How to attach and collect Question Groups
Question Groups are ways for loan officers and others working in the branch to collect information about groups and clients. These question groups can include demographic information (income, family size, types of business) that might change over time, and they enable you to know your clients and serve their needs better. The process of attaching question groups is the same for centers, groups, and clients. The example used here is for a center.
Center workers can ask the question groups directly from the computer screen, or they can print a copy of the question groups and take it directly to the client. If they use a paper copy of the question group, they must enter the answers in the computer later.
To create a new question group, follow the instructions in How to create a new question group.
When you are ready to use the question group online (or to enter question group data from the printed copy), follow these instructions.
- In any Search box, type the name of a center, group, or client and click Search.
- In the list that appears, click the link for the correct center, group, or client.
- In the Center Details screen, click Attach a Question Group.
A screen like the following appears:
- In the Select Question Group list, click the Question Group you want to enter data for and click Continue. (You can see only the QG that are available for this center.) The online form of the QG might appear like this screen:
- Click or type a response to each question. If the question is mandatory, you may not finish the question group until the question is answered.
- When you have answered all questions, click Submit.
- In the Question Group box, the name and date of the QG now appear. To see details of that QG, click the name of the QG, you may also edit your answer if you click Edit.