Browsing Customer Data
- How to view client details
- How to apply charge
- How to display charge details
- Client accounts
- Loan account
- Savings account
- Closed loan account
- How to make transactions for savings account
- How to make adjustments for savings account
- How to view the history of all transactions for savings account
- How to view deposit due details
- How to make transactions for loan account
- How to make adjustments for loan account
- How to apply payment
- How to apply charges
- How to repay a loan
- How to view the history of all transactions for loan account
- How to view the installment details
- How to display repayment schedule
MFI can have centers and groups to organize clients. Usually, a single Loan Officer works in a center and has responsibility for several groups.
Groups usually include clients but also can act on their own and have group loan and savings accounts.
Clients can act on their own having individual savings and loan accounts, or they can act as part of a group.
To display all centers, click on Browse customers in Mifos Android Client main menu.
You may see a screen like this:
Click on Group Name to expand the list and to see all clients in the group. Do a long click on the group to view its details. You may also type a name of group or client to filter the list.
How to view customer details
To view Center/Group details you need to long click on its name. Client details can be opened by a normal click on its name.
Customer details section is divide into three tabs:
- Accounts & Charges
- Additional information
Overview tab is the first tab of Customer details section. It displays the most important information about Customer:
- Client name
- Client actual status
- System ID
- Performance history (summary of opened Loan and Savings accounts)
Client 'Overview' section may look like this:
Accounts & Charges
Accounts & Charges tab gives you access to accounts and charges attached to the Customer. From this tab you can:
- Apply charges and view charges details
- View the list of opened and closed Loan and Savings accounts
- Directly access Loan and Savings accounts
Client Accounts & Charges section may look like this:
How to apply charge
Your MFI can charge fees for any service, such as membership and loan processing. These fees and charges can be collected from centers, groups, and clients and assessed on loan accounts.
To apply charge, click on Apply Charge button in Accounts & Charges tab. You will see:
- Choose appropriate type of the fee from the drop down list.
- If amount is set for this charge, it appears in the Amount box, but you may change it.
- Click Submit if you are satisfied with changes you have made click on Cancel to discard all changes.
Applied charge will appear in the Upcoming Charges and also in the Recent Account Activity list.
How to display charge details
To check all applied charges, click on Charge details in Accounts & Charges tab. You will see following attributes:
- Account summary
- Amount due
- Amount overdue
- Upcoming charges
- Fee type
- Recent Account Activity
- Recurring Account Fees
- Fee name
- Recur Every
A sample screen may look like this:
To display additional information about client, click on Additional Information in tab on the top of the screen
You will see: