What is a Program Administrator?
A Program Administrator is a Google Open Source Programs Office employee who manages the program.
- decide the timeline, scope (number of Mentoring Organizations and Students), rules, rewards, and all other program details
- decide admission into the program for Mentoring Organizations
- are the principal point of contact for program-wide problems
- are responsible for ensuring that the program complies with all data protection requirements
- are the final authority for any disputes during the program