REPORTS AND ANALYSIS
You can use the Survey Report (Detail) to analyse the results of your surveys.
Review Survey Results in a Report
After the week of surveys was complete, the TOFT staff reviewed the results of the survey by looking at the Survey Report, which was created and printed out using the following steps:
- Go to Reports > Create Reports from Templates > Survey Report (Detail).
- In the Display Columns area under Report Criteria, check the boxes for Survey Responses and any thing else you want to view in the report, such as Street Number and Street Name.
- In the Group by Columns, select the fields you want to group your information by, such as Street Name.
- In Set Filters area, by Survey select the name of your survey, and in Respondent Status select Interviewed.
- There will be another drop-down area that will be named after your custom data set of questions. You can select responses to questions to limit your report, for example to show all the "yes" responses one of your questions.
- Click Preview Report.
- In the Survey Report (Detail) - Template screen, you can view the results. You can also export the report information to a CSV file if you want more detailed reporting.
If you would like to see a formatted report with the cover sheet of questions and responses and the street names in ascending order (as you indicated in the survey responses area criteria) then click Print Preview.