On air in 60 seconds!
Here's how you can use Airtime to automate your broadcasts. Chapter names in this book are shown in italics, to help you find the details of each step (if you need to read more).
1. Log in to your Airtime server with your username and password (Getting started).
2. Add your files to the Airtime library by clicking Add media on the main menu, then using the Add files button. You can drag and drop your files into this window too (Add media).
3. Create a show by clicking Calendar on the main menu, and then clicking the + Show button (Calendar). Only admins and program managers can add shows (Users).
4. Set at least a date and time for your show in the When section of the box, then click the + Add this show button (Calendar).
5. Add media to the show by clicking your show in the Calendar and selecting Add / Remove Content (Calendar).
6. Click media in the search results on the left side of the pop-up window, and drag it to your show on the right side (Calendar).
7. When show time arrives, you're on air!